Corporate Training Solution
Leveraging our deep industry experience NIS Sparta’s comprehensive learning and development portfolio for the Corporates is aimed at bettering the performance of individuals and groups in organizational settings to achieve and sustain competitive edge. We believe all trainings, whether domain or soft-skills, should be targeted to help achieve business outcomes.
Our approach - De4™
De4™ refers to our four stage solution delivery model - Define Concerns, Develop Solutions, Deliver Solutions and Demonstrate Effectiveness.
Concern Validation Study (CVS) is a consultancy tool to identify both facilitators and barriers for achievement of business and mission-critical goals.
A detailed solution roadmap specifying the target audience to be trained, when, where, how and in which areas is developed and presented.
The training and coaching is delivered in classrooms or in the field by trained and certified consultants.
A rigorous measurement process is put in place to monitor skill enhancement, process adherence and define performance parameters at multiple levels.
We work closely with the corporate to conduct a training need analysis, understand the learner’s profiles and key result areas in the organization.
This enables us to construct right form of interventions needed to achieve the output by working on both aptitude and attitude.
Our training pedagogy experts, organization behavior specialists and behavioral psychologists ensure high effectiveness of our programs by focusing on training design, pedagogy/andragogy, and customized content.
We have expertise to be able to provide a variety of corporate programs to meet organizational talent development needs.
Our corporate solution range includes
- Functional Excellence based on industry requirements eg. Marketing, Selling & Customer Service, Project Management across industries
- Building Subject Matter Expertise through domain programs for Telecom, Insurance, Retail, FMCG,BFSI and BPM across all levels and industry expert sessions
- Professional Development through a wide spectrum of soft-skills programs including behavioral skills, communication skills, building leadership competencies etc.
- We build development roadmaps to enable career progression for identified talent and support individual development across 3-18 months
- Instructor led training
- Blended Learning
- Self-paced learning
- Outbound training programs
- Business Simulations
- Experiential learning though project work and simulations